Russian invasion of Ukraine

Katerina
@katrinwerty

Разговаривала со знакомым из Херсона, написал в личку что русские военные массово сдаются в плен, остальные бегут из Херсона и области, все хотят жить, настрой упаднический, умирать никто за путина не хочет. #Kherson #херсон #украина #война #россия #москва #питер
Translated from Russian by
I talked with a friend from Kherson, wrote in a personal message that the Russian military are surrendering en masse, the rest are fleeing from Kherson and the region, everyone wants to live, the mood is decadent, no one wants to die for Putin. #Kherson #херсон #украина #война #россия #москва #питер
Giddy up

By being there they are suporting Putin and his cronies. Just like the majority of the Russian population. My sympathy lies with the people of Ukraine. Not those that support Putin.
Do they have a choice though ?, by being conscripts, regardless of their views they are basically being herded up and sent to their deaths whether they like it or not. WW1 tactics at its finest.

Russian positions been hit in Nova Kakhovka and Chornobaivka.
I'm now guessing the Armoured column that was posted about earlier,was Chornobaivka reinforcements....That's right out of the blue.
I'm thinking an even bigger push now in that direction.

Slava Ukraini.

What do you think would happen to them if they flatly refused to go to war?

They could desert. Leave the country. People could stage mass protests or go on a general strike .

But instead the majority of the populace support Putin.

The brave ones are the few that have stood up to his tyranny and are in jail. I have massive sympathy for those Russians.

I have no sympathy for the rest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.