Russian invasion of Ukraine

Not sure how true this is but I've read it in few places. Apparantly the Ukrainians started treating the Russians to rolling barrages to soften them up in prep for lots of mini offensives, just like the Russians do to them, and the Russians simply just ran away.

Last edited:
Bastards. Utter bastards.

Honestly, some days I really feel like we should just go fuck it, send in a full NATO force and just bomb Russia back to the Stone Age. Repeat what ended WW2 in Japan.

Thankfully I'm not in charge of these decisions.

This whole thing is making me a bit racist and hate Russians, and I'm sure there are good Russians out there who have nothing to do with any of this.

They could desert. Leave the country. People could stage mass protests or go on a general strike .

But instead the majority of the populace support Putin.

The brave ones are the few that have stood up to his tyranny and are in jail. I have massive sympathy for those Russians.

I have no sympathy for the rest.
We'll leave it there.

Honestly, some days I really feel like we should just go fuck it, send in a full NATO force and just bomb Russia back to the Stone Age. Repeat what ended WW2 in Japan.

Thankfully I'm not in charge of these decisions.

This whole thing is making me a bit racist and hate Russians, and I'm sure there are good Russians out there who have nothing to do with any of this.
I'm sure the majority of Russians are decent people

Russian positions been hit in Nova Kakhovka and Chornobaivka.
I'm now guessing the Armoured column that was posted about earlier,was Chornobaivka reinforcements....That's right out of the blue.
I'm thinking an even bigger push now in that direction.

Slava Ukraini.
The levels of their stupidity! How many times was chornobayivka hit? I think 30+ and yet they sending troops and storing ammunition there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.