Russian invasion of Ukraine

Intense as fuck, mad how calm the Ukrainians were under the bridge.

My cousin sent me a video a few years back from Avdiivka.....they had been out scouting,and on return they were involved in a shootout.
All very close like in the video you posted.
One of the Ukrainian's clip run out,and as it was so close....rather than chance it and reload...he started throwing bricks at them....i kid you not....fuckin mental.

Slava Ukraini.

Hard fighting from what I can judge.
Basically the Rascist guard / airbourne units plugging the gaps are fighting hard while the cannon fodder are surrendering or running away.

Day 4 or 5 will be the critical ones in all of this.
Will the Rascist mobile reserves hold their ground, take heavy loses or retreat - and if they retreat can they be replaced by other mobile reserves?
Similarly can Ukrainian reserves take over from or reinforce the current attacking forces where offensive actions stall? Or push on where the Russian lines give.

As I said - The Ukrainians don't have to risk it all here. They need to get the Russians to expend fuel and ammo and stop resupply over the river Dinipro.

Last edited:
Orc Helicopters over the Dnipro after rumours of barges full of Ukrainian troops attemping to cross....dunno where abouts.
Must be doing better than we think,if this is true.....my guess would be Nova Kakhovka direction.

Slava Ukraini.

Screenshot_20220901-205523_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.