Russian invasion of Ukraine

Orc Helicopters over the Dnipro after rumours of barges full of Ukrainian troops attemping to cross....dunno where abouts.
Must be doing better than we think,if this is true.....my guess would be Nova Kakhovka direction.

Slava Ukraini.

View attachment 54576
That would be stupid by the Ukrainians. No chance of resupply. A case of the fog of war and Russian panic I hope.
Unless of course it's way up the Dinipro near Zaporizhzhia and they're trying to attack around a flank.

That would be stupid by the Ukrainians. No chance of resupply. A case of the fog of war and Russian panic I hope.
Unless of course it's way up the Dinipro near Zaporizhzhia and they're trying to attack around a flank.
No idea where it is mate,was rumours.
I knew this morning,when you posted the Telegraph map....Ukrainian forces had gone right through Kostromka and was heading towards the "Davydiv Brid - Nova Kakhovka road"
I dint want to post that earlier.
Apparently,around 10k troops attacking the front line ...dunno how true.
It's a huge push if it is true,but yeah,as you say,maybe a bit crazy.
The Orc telegram who posted the same map,deleted the previous one they posted,as it was a much more bigger push than the Telegraph Map.
Also said the Orcs retreated 30km.
Again,how true i dont know.

Slava Ukraini.

Today's edition of Russian's being stupid...

You'd have thought the Russians would have removed stuff from the KNPP turbine halls for the IAEA inspection. Nope.

Last edited:
Russian logistics are screwed. Not a western view - that of a respected Russian military commentator. I hope he won't be going near any 6th floor hospital windows in the near future.

The Russian Article https://theins.ru/en/politics/254573

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.