Russian invasion of Ukraine

Russians fired 6 Cruise missiles from the Caspian Sea this morning.
Ukrainian Air Defence shot down 5.
Air Defence also shot down a Russian Ka-52 Alligator attack helicopter,also this morning.

Slava Ukraini.
Those cruise missiles, I assume, are from that sub that was "permitted" to enter through the Bosphorus last week.

Just seen a video of a Russian doing a training parachute jump, part of a Spetznatz group, he's talking to the camera before the jump, looking all cocky and confident.
Jumped out of the plane and the parachute didn't open, there's a still at the end of him just lying dead on the ground. It's not graphic at all, but won't post it here.

Just seen a video of a Russian doing a training parachute jump, part of a Spetznatz group, he's talking to the camera before the jump, looking all cocky and confident.
Jumped out of the plane and the parachute didn't open, there's a still at the end of him just lying dead on the ground. It's not graphic at all, but won't post it here.
I shouldn't laugh...but.

Dunno about a Sub coming through there...these were fired from the Caspian Sea,maybe it's been there all along?

Slava Ukraini.

Those cruise missiles, I assume, are from that sub that was "permitted" to enter through the Bosphorus last week.
Caspian Sea is big, but I doubt Russia would have built and launched a sub into it. Checking - they have 8 corvettes - the biggest vessel of theirs in the sea

Can you send a link about the sub that went through the Bosporus?

Caspian Sea is big, but I doubt Russia would have built and launched a sub into it. Checking - they have 8 corvettes - the biggest vessel of theirs in the sea

Can you send a link about the sub that went through the Bosporus?
Sorry mate,they were fired from an Aircraft above the Caspian Sea.
I dint realise that when I posted.
Someone else mentioned about a Sub going through the Bosporus.

Slava Ukraini.

One conclusion i have drawn from this Appalling aggression by the Russians is that they are zero conventional military threat to the UK. their forces would have to get through Ukraine, Poland, Germany, Belgium/ Netherlands, France and then get across the English channel not gonna happen.
Their threat has always been nuclear only. Now there is cyber warfare too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.