Russian invasion of Ukraine

It does read that way but how much is down to propaganda. There must be a news blackout and understandably but It sounds almost too good to be true.
Yes, it does seem surreal, I just hope that they are not being sucked in too far too fast and become susceptible to a counter attack. However, unless the Orcs are playing the “daft laddie” and actually have cunning plan that seems unlikely.

Am I right to surmise that the Russians are basically collapsing?

If Izyum falls quickly then yes id say the west line has collapsed for them quite badly.

I think what we're seeing though is more to do with clever tactics by the ukrainians. they have hit weaker spots quickly and cut off supply lines effectively.

I suspect Izyum will be a tougher nut to crack though, time will tell though.

If Izyum falls quickly then yes id say the west line has collapsed for them quite badly.

I think what we're seeing though is more to do with clever tactics by the ukrainians. they have hit weaker spots quickly and cut off supply lines effectively.

I suspect Izyum will be a tougher nut to crack though, time will tell though.
If the UA has reached the last river crossing at the town to the east of Izium, south of the Kyup (sp) place, (as per reports) then the RA on the west bank of that river is effectively cut off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.