Russian invasion of Ukraine

Interesting couple of points from today's update [9:20 in]

"Russia is now using World War II artillery pieces in the war on Ukraine. Specifically, the D-1 152mm howitzer (M1943) is being sent to Ukraine for the "special military operation." The D-1 has an effective range of 13 km. The reason for this is not a shortage of more modern artillery, but a shortage of artillery shells that will work with post World War II artillery."

Not ony that but the barrels of current artillery pieces are so worn they have lost accuracy and in a few months they will start to fail and blow the artilary crews to bits as the barrel disintegrates on firing.

[I also wonder if this has a connection with the North Korean government agreeing to sell artillery shells to Russia?]

Am I naive in thinking that if the true numbers of civilian losses, on both sides, were put up on Russian media, would the penny drop for the Russian people? In as much as to prove that Ukraine is not the aggressor. Just that change in mindset could be all that this awful mess needs. The numbers are staggeringly one-sided.
Nothing drops for the Russian people mate....a woman could go and knock on the Kremlin door,demanding to know where her son is....they would simply say "you have never had a son"...she would then say "oh,sorry for wasting your time" and leave.

Slava Ukraini.

Interesting couple of points from today's update [9:20 in]

"Russia is now using World War II artillery pieces in the war on Ukraine. Specifically, the D-1 152mm howitzer (M1943) is being sent to Ukraine for the "special military operation." The D-1 has an effective range of 13 km. The reason for this is not a shortage of more modern artillery, but a shortage of artillery shells that will work with post World War II artillery."

Not ony that but the barrels of current artillery pieces are so worn they have lost accuracy and in a few months they will start to fail and blow the artilary crews to bits as the barrel disintegrates on firing.

[I also wonder if this has a connection with the North Korean government agreeing to sell artillery shells to Russia?]

Seen a video of a Russian POW.
He was saying how the tank he was in could not fire....the reloader was broken and they was simply driving about in the tank.

Slava Ukraini.

In the East.....and i love this bit about posting regards this invasion......
WHAT THE RUSSIANS TOOK JUST OVER ONE MONTH TO CONTROL.....UKRAINE TOOK IT BACK IN 3 DAYS...AND MORE!!!!!

SLAVA UKRAINI.

KOS upddate...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.