Russian invasion of Ukraine

I think were going to see a coup.

Slava Ukraini.
I think that will depend on the military. What they think of Putin, where they think the war should go, Will they defy Putin if he orders a tactical nuclear strike or will they persuade him to execute such a tactic…..etc etc

I think that will depend on the military. What they think of Putin, where they think the war should go, Will they defy Putin if he orders a tactical nuclear strike or will they persuade him to execute such a tactic…..etc etc
I seen summat this morning,said a good few were calling for Putin to resign.Now that takes balls,unless 1) you got serious back up and 2) your not arsed about falling out of a 6th floor window.
Could all be bullshit,probably is.
About an hour ago,I started seeing a lot of roads were shut,blah,blah,blah.....put 2 and 2 together and,yeah,we know the rest....oh well,I can dream.

Slava Ukraini.

North Eastern regions continuously being shelled from over the border,Russian border.
At what point do Ukraine retaliate?,do they go in?,what will the West say?
Anyone think that's what Russia is trying to goad Ukraine into doing?
Genuine questions.

Slava Ukraini
Kharkiv is out of range of Artilary now not Grads (Russian MLRS) and Missiles though.
Anti missile systems and counter battery radars are vital going forward I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.