Russian invasion of Ukraine

Still trying to recruit their ethnic minorities for the bulk of the latest call ups - could kick off in a few of these provinces soon as many people will have heard first hand by now about what's really happening and will have lost friends and family.

Still trying to recruit their ethnic minorities for the bulk of the latest call ups - could kick off in a few of these provinces soon as many people will have heard first hand by now about what's really happening and will have lost friends and family.

Daughter of Rosa Klebb. Not exactly beating the door down in their enthusiasm to go. Just stay out of range of her shoes.

Israel had already called bulldog head Lavrov out for saying on an Italian tv interview recently that Hitler had Jewish blood.

I'm surprised Israel's new prime minister opted for a balancing act on this one early doors based on their strong U.S. relations but the Israeli public seem to be firmly with the Ukranians (above 80% support) - Ukrainians could do with their military know how and some of their tech - Mossad hit on putin would be most welcome.
The Israelis don't mess about. For a small country they don't seem to scared of anyone.

Another Cnut Medvedev has been sabre rattling this afternoon again stating that Nukes are an option.
the more they say there going to use them i think there chating more shit, weve broken the deadly sin in Putins head by arming the oposition and yet nothing and what did he say at the begining-anyone who helps Ukraine will expierience a reply from Russia of which they couldnt imagine,bullshit i call him out on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.