Russian invasion of Ukraine

Still trying to recruit their ethnic minorities for the bulk of the latest call ups - could kick off in a few of these provinces soon as many people will have heard first hand by now about what's really happening and will have lost friends and family.

sadly for Putin this is going to spread from village to village,town to town,whats there option go or do time in a labour camp for the next ten years for objecting, an army that dosnt want to fight is no good he's simply sending them to their deaths, time now for someone within to bump him off

When Putin fucks off what country will offer him sanctuary? He’s probably stashing all his cash ready now

the more they say there going to use them i think there chating more shit, weve broken the deadly sin in Putins head by arming the oposition and yet nothing and what did he say at the begining-anyone who helps Ukraine will expierience a reply from Russia of which they couldnt imagine,bullshit i call him out on
All these cunts are interested in is self preservation and creaming off the money from Russia to live a cushy life. They know as well as us that the use of a nuke would be suicide.

I would have thought that Victimsville would be the safest place on earth…nuclear fallout wouldn’t dare, if it knew what was good for it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.