Russian invasion of Ukraine

it must be the same for most of us here,i keep loging off the thread then 2/3 minutes later i'm back, repeating god knows how many times a day all in the hope that there is some twitter report that Putin has been asasinated, maybe next login moment fingers crossed
Problem is, if Putin was offed, you might get Medvedev as the new leader. And he’s not exactly come across as sane.

Regime change is the only answer.

it must be the same for most of us here,i keep loging off the thread then 2/3 minutes later i'm back, repeating god knows how many times a day all in the hope that there is a link to some twitter report that Putin has been assassinated, maybe next login moment fingers crossed
Me too. It’s been pretty addictive for me for the last six months.

My prediction for the end game for what it’s worth is the break up of the Russian Federation. There are plenty of republics in Russia that stay in the federation because they know that any dissent will be crushed. With the annihilation of huge sections of the Russian military some of these republics will take the chance to break away while Moscow is weak, and once one does many will follow. Probably starting with somewhere like Dagestan or one of the other republics in the Caucasus or the Far East.

it must be the same for most of us here,i keep loging off the thread then 2/3 minutes later i'm back, repeating god knows how many times a day all in the hope that there is a link to some twitter report that Putin has been assassinated, maybe next login moment fingers crossed
Despite the sheer tragedy of the events in Ukraine, this thread has been the best thread on Bluemoon in years, probably ever. It’s a one-stop-shop for all the best news relating to the war.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.