Russian invasion of Ukraine

Putin was probably fucked from the moment the Ukrainians resisted his invasion and threw his army back. He is even more probably fucked now he's brought in conscription and pissed off more of his own people. As with the Glazers, shit results where it matters followed by discontent with those at the top. (Only thing wrong with this analogy is people going to the swamp are not yet being forced to attend, just taken in by the propaganda.)

Putin was probably fucked from the moment the Ukrainians resisted his invasion and threw his army back. He is even more probably fucked now he's brought in conscription and pissed off more of his own people. As with the Glazers, shit results where it matters followed by discontent with those at the top. (Only thing wrong with this analogy is people going to the swamp are not yet being forced to attend, just taken in by the propaganda.)
I think “The 1958” go round with whips and chains to gather in the faithful.

Why are the mods allowing oscbarcelona to derail this important thread?

Most of the posts are either his(?) nonsense or replies to his crap which you still see even if you block him.

No problem with opposing or differing views but even being kind he/it is just attention seeking or trolling and contributing nothing to any debate.

I'll have to get my Ukraine news from the dark side from now on :(

Apologies if I am further derailing the thread
We're not, 5 pages of posts were removed earlier. (now 9 pages)

If people don't like the posts, then the easiest thing to do is not reply.

We're not, 5 pages of posts were removed earlier. (now 9 pages)

If people don't like the posts, then the easiest thing to do is not reply.
Fair comment, but my point is that people reply because they don't like the posts. I plead guilty to that too, but even if I resist someone else can't help themselves and it goes on...and on...and on.

This account doesn't post in any other thread, and only seems to be on here to in order to divert or subvert this one to it's agenda.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.