Russian invasion of Ukraine

“This is my rifle. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: …Where’s my WD-40?”

As a military leader, Putin in Pootin.
If he'd withdrawn from Kherson and strengthened the lines elsewhere, there would probably be stalemate (with high Russian casualties), probably enough to maintain them through winter and well into 2023. - Long enough for the energy cost bomb to take effect in the west and threaten continuing western support.
Instead, he weakens the lines elsewhere and throws meat into the grinder of inevitable defeat west of the Dinipro. And by weakening the lines elsewhere he allows the Ukrainians to break through in the East.
Putin is indeed a master strategist and a military genius!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.