Russian invasion of Ukraine

Been on the piss for a week in Scotland,so been missing.....
So its 300k mobilized
Dodgy referendums
Are the war maps the same?
And are the Orcs still getting their arses handed to them.

Slava Ukraini.
How dare you go AWOL.
Zelensky had to defer counter offensives because you went on a jolly!!

Good to have you back.

This thread is a great as a kind of live summary of Twitter and news that either doesn't make the mainstream channels at all or with no detail or greatly delayed.

However it is a bit like the match day thread where we are all supporting one 'team' and despite the 'odd' supporter from elsewhere chipping in, you tend to get a bit of a one-sided view.

It's the same with YouTube etc, the more you watch that is Ukranian positive the more of the same stuff you get served, and eventually you end up with nothing but stuff that is pretty obviously Ukranian propaganda.

I've come across a couple of Russian based stream/channels on YouTube that are quite informative about and give a more nuanced picture of 'the other side'

This guy is maybe a long way from your typical Russian but is actually living in Moscow and documenting what he sees and thinks

and this vox pop channel is interesting as you get all different views unfiltered and it's surprising how much some people will say on camera

Are there any other sources that are not obviously biased one way or the other?

Ive been watching them videos for months in fact I think I linked them a couple of months ago, they are fab

This thread is a great as a kind of live summary of Twitter and news that either doesn't make the mainstream channels at all or with no detail or greatly delayed.

However it is a bit like the match day thread where we are all supporting one 'team' and despite the 'odd' supporter from elsewhere chipping in, you tend to get a bit of a one-sided view.

It's the same with YouTube etc, the more you watch that is Ukranian positive the more of the same stuff you get served, and eventually you end up with nothing but stuff that is pretty obviously Ukranian propaganda.

I've come across a couple of Russian based stream/channels on YouTube that are quite informative about and give a more nuanced picture of 'the other side'

This guy is maybe a long way from your typical Russian but is actually living in Moscow and documenting what he sees and thinks

and this vox pop channel is interesting as you get all different views unfiltered and it's surprising how much some people will say on camera

Are there any other sources that are not obviously biased one way or the other?

Them vids are always posted on the Ukraine Reddit, what is it we're missing from this nuanced picture of the other side?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.