Russian invasion of Ukraine

Is the plan to push the Orcs as far back to the border as possible and then presumably move all their gear to the frontline and pick them off everytime they get within HIMARS distance? Surely the fact that the Orcs are shit scared of flying anywhere near the front they are screwed if so?
I expect the next wave of the counterattack is to break straight through to Melitopol and Mariupol. That would break the land bridge and also the Crimean bridges would be in HIMARS distance and Ukraine's own missile launching capability. It has all gone very quiet for the last week or so though in Ukraine's news black out.

I expect the next wave of the counterattack is to break straight through to Melitopol and Mariupol. That would break the land bridge and also the Crimean bridges would be in HIMARS distance and Ukraine's own missile launching capability. It has all gone very quiet for the last week or so though in Ukraine's news black out.

UA took so much land it had to stop and reorganise supply lines ect can take a few weeks to be confident in moving forward again without overextending.

Have Russia used chemical weapons on a mass scale yet? I think this will happen very shortly the wankers!

UA took so much land it had to stop and reorganise supply lines ect can take a few weeks to be confident in moving forward again without overextending.
Definitely. And Russia hitting power sources during their retreat has made things more difficult for Ukraine to regroup. The countdown clock is on with the referendums though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.