Russian invasion of Ukraine

I think we all knew shit would start coming out,eventually.
Liberated Peski-Radkovsky,Kharkiv region.....torture chamber found......along with boxes of thousands of gold teeth......fuckers.

Slava Ukraini.

The way it’s going these conscripts that Putin called up are not even going to get into the area before it’s over, Ukraine are moving at incredible speed. My worry is they reach the Russian border then what? If Russia start shelling from their side what do the Ukrainians do, they can’t invade Russia, will they lob bombs and missiles over the border?
I guess they will pretty much counter fight the Russian artillery, even on Russian soil. But they won't move boots over. So the Russian better won't fight from Russian soil if they don't want the motherland to be scratched.

Military Update - New defensive line in Kherson already broken:
Tally Ho!
Once the entire region north of the river is liberated, including Kherson, I reckon it will give Ukraine the upper hand in a potential ceasefire negotiation. Russia either fucks off out of Ukraine or Ukraine armed forces cross the river and obliterate them.
Putin could claim a hollow victory in saying Ukraine has been de-nazified and his troops are returning to Russia as heroes. The remaining Donbas regions could be returned to Ukraine. Putin could open the border into Russia for all those wishing to rejoin the motherland and still claim victory somehow. He will state his troops were valiant against the might of NATO in a desperate attempt to save face and cling on to power. It’s his only way out - either that or he uses nukes as they way it’s going there will be nothing left of his army by Christmas. I know it’s probably a tad far-fetched but what are the alternatives?
I’m still hoping the Russian army realises they’re getting their arses handed to them and they return en-masse to Russia and overthrow the regime and Putin is tried for war crimes.

I’m still hoping the Russian army realises they’re getting their arses handed to them and they return en-masse to Russia and overthrow the regime and Putin is tried for war crimes.
they would have to find him first sounds like he is deeply hidden away.

He must be pissing off his high command reports saying only a small amount is to be taken to a bunker if there is nuclear war.

Once the entire region north of the river is liberated, including Kherson, I reckon it will give Ukraine the upper hand in a potential ceasefire negotiation. Russia either fucks off out of Ukraine or Ukraine armed forces cross the river and obliterate them.
Putin could claim a hollow victory in saying Ukraine has been de-nazified and his troops are returning to Russia as heroes. The remaining Donbas regions could be returned to Ukraine. Putin could open the border into Russia for all those wishing to rejoin the motherland and still claim victory somehow. He will state his troops were valiant against the might of NATO in a desperate attempt to save face and cling on to power. It’s his only way out - either that or he uses nukes as they way it’s going there will be nothing left of his army by Christmas. I know it’s probably a tad far-fetched but what are the alternatives?
The sham referendum Putrid held stops that. How does he explain the 'fact' that 86% wanted to be within Russia and a week later he's abandoned them ?

A good watch, one of the Russian officers says they can only concentrate and holding a new frontline then in 2 months go back on the offensive.

He's forgetting it will be cold as fuck for his poorly equipped rabble but funny none the less how she reacts.

I don't think Ukraine forces crossing the Dinipro is a great idea. It's a very wide river - 300m or so. Pontoon supply lines are very vulnerable.
Of course if they got all their Finish APCs together, they could do it - as these are designed to wade through the multitude of lakes in Finland - but it would still be a very risky enterprise.
Of course the Russian retreat could be so chaotic that it could happen but supplies are an issue.
Best to secure the west bank and move the bulk of the forces round to the Zaporizhzhia front.
Of course this is making an awful lot if assumptions it could be 2 or 3 months before the lines around Kherson proper collapse.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.