Russian invasion of Ukraine

When this war is over, no matter who ' wins ' russians will never ever be able to hold their heads up on the world stage no matter what. They will be looked down upon in foriegn countries around the world, with the exception of a couple. Business will only be done in shady underhanded deals. Ukrainians on the other hand will be welcomed and walk proudly with their heads held high throughout the world, what a truely admirable nation of people.

A lot of them won't care a jot as they will be sunning themselves in Phuket. A number of ruSSian airlines are planning at least 2 flights a day at the end of October. The Thai government are all smiles and happy clapping.

was used during the Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan, allegedly resulting in a high number of casualties among children from being mistaken for a toy due to its shape and colouring. As the mine is made of plastic, it is intended not to kill but to maim.

Putin knows Ukraine will not negotiate, not now
Yeah,pretty sure Ukraine made it clear...they will negotiate with Russia and its next President.
Also seen summat about Russia will hold peace talks if it can keep the Annexed parts of Ukraine....dunno how true that is.
Ukraine taking the fuckin lot back,Crimea included.
Vlad and Russia should be glad i aint Zelensky,because i'd be telling the boys to go as far East as they can.
I'd go North as well and take Belarus.
Slava Ukraini

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.