Russian invasion of Ukraine

Must admit, wasn't fully aware of the Kurds, and their situation, a subject I'd love to learn about, so i will research it in detail.

40 odd years since the fall of the block, you'd think the "awakening" would have happened.

Here we are however, collectively behind Ukraine, because of Russia's imperialistic view of the world. I really hope Kherson fails spectacularly for them.
The only way I can explain it is look at Russia v USSR. The people subjugated after the second World War never accepted Russia and communism. Uprisings in Hungary were brutally crushed but within Russia there has never been organised demonstration or challenges. That maybe because of the KGB but also because of systematic 'brainwashing'. They accept their lot, even now when they are being sent as cannon fodder.

The only way I can explain it is look at Russia v USSR. The people subjugated after the second World War never accepted Russia and communism. Uprisings in Hungary were brutally crushed but within Russia there has never been organised demonstration or challenges. That maybe because of the KGB but also because of systematic 'brainwashing'. They accept their lot, even now when they are being sent as cannon fodder.
The Russian people are a strange combination of recalcitrance and paranoia towards other countries and subservience and gullibility towards their own government.

Weird cunts.

Biggest demonstration I can recall were 2011 for election fraud instigated by putins party. Sure some figures had it about 100,000 people out in Moscow, i think that’s when the gradual erosion of freedoms began over the next decade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.