Russian invasion of Ukraine

Few people pay too much attention to the UN, I know, but not too many countries support Russia's annexation of parts of Ukraine.
View attachment 58079
India, Pakistan and South Africa still all stand out by abstaining. I understand that they are part of BRICS and in the case of India it relies on Russian arms but the same case could be made for Brazil, yet they voted in favour.
Not that these votes seem to make any difference to Putin.

India, Pakistan and South Africa still all stand out by abstaining. I understand that they are part of BRICS and in the case of India it relies on Russian arms but the same case could be made for Brazil, yet they voted in favour.
India have been an international embarrassment. Fucking cowards.

We should cut off all their foreign aid IMO.

Just amazing. See that array of mines? Let’s drive over it.
The thought process -
Commander "if I drive down the road but avoid the mines I'll be fine".
Cew Member "But don't these are magnetic proximity mines..."
Commander "Nah"

Don't know if anything major has happened,but for some strange reason the Russians have started digging a huge trench.
It's about 30km North East of Bakhmut,in between the towns of Novoivanivka and Hirs'ke......it's fuckin huge.
Anyone any ideas?

Slava Ukraini.

Don't know if anything major has happened,but for some strange reason the Russians have started digging a huge trench.
It's about 30km North East of Bakhmut,in between the towns of Novoivanivka and Hirs'ke......it's fuckin huge.
Anyone any ideas?

Slava Ukraini.
Digging their own graves?

russian-d-1-howitzer-1943-spotted-in-luhansk-oblast.jpg

Anyone any ideas?

Slava Ukraini.
They are going to use it to channel water to mount Doom setting of a cataclysmic event thus turning the area Modoresque

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.