Russian invasion of Ukraine

Good news on the PR front in Europe.
giphy.webp

Ukraine has liberated 627 communities in its offensive in the past month: officials......502 in Kharkiv region, 75 in Kherson, 43 in Donbas and 7 in Luhansk.
It's all coming home.

Slava Ukraini.
Pro Russian sources are saying Bhakmut will fall soon?

Do you believe this to be true?

I know its not that important in the big scheme and it's cost them a lot, it's just that I didn't want them to have a single win before the end of the war.

I know its not that important in the big scheme and it's cost them a lot, it's just that I didn't want them to have a single win before the end of the war.
Nope - see Daily KOS article above. They stopped attacking on Wed, unless of course they are stockpiling and are about to throw thousands of future-meat-orcs into the grinder...

Last edited:
I mentioned Ukraine have summat up there sleeve yesterday,IMO.
dunno if anyone can explain the reasoning behind it,but,

The Russians have been using pontoon bridges/ferries across the Dnipro for about a week now....about 6 of them,not all in the same area.
Not one missile has been fired at any of them.
Also,apparently,Nova Kakhovka bridge has been repaired(not 100% on this).
Nova Kakhovka was smashed to bits last night,but as far as I'm aware,nothing touched the bridge???????

Slava Ukraini.
They did this before. The orcs were being watched then a few days kater Ukraine blew everything up and then a day or so after that launched the attacks in the north of the Kherson region.
I suspect it is history repeating itself.
The orcs are very good at making the same mistake again and again.

I personally don't think it will fall.....the defenders there are hard as nails.
Think Bakhmut and Avdiivka had around 30 Air bombarments yesterday.
They pick themselves up,dust off and go again.......they done this for 8 years now.....Bakhmut and Avdiivka will be a major trophy for Russia.
I will be amazed if either fall.
I posted the other night,Ukrainian forces look like they are window shopping in Bakhmut...simply walking down the road,laughing and joking.....pro Russian's were saying that was a retreat.

Slava Ukraini.

I personally don't think it will fall.....the defenders there are hard as nails.
Think Bakhmut and Avdiivka had around 30 Air bombarments yesterday.
They pick themselves up,dust off and go again.......they done this for 8 years now.....Bakhmut and Avdiivka will be a major trophy for Russia.
I will be amazed if either fall.
I posted the other night,Ukrainian forces look like they are window shopping in Bakhmut...simply walking down the road,laughing and joking.....pro Russian's were saying that was a retreat.

Slava Ukraini.
as I said earlier Bakhmut is a proving point for wagner **** prigozhin. Near Bakhmut is a water station that supplies Donetsk. that's why they fertilize whereabouts no matter what

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.