Russian invasion of Ukraine

3 things -

1)All the air defence systems in Ukraine aren't going to leave the day Putin says the war is over.

2)Putin is going to run out of missiles pretty soon. Some people are esitmating they only have a few dozen left because chips from summer 2019 have been recovered from fired missiles and you always use your oldest stuff first and production is 3/month.

3)When they eventually join NATO, they will have fully fledged state of the art air defence systems even better than the ones being donated currently parked around the place in NATO bases.
Speaking of 2:

Thought I was going Belfast today,tickets were for the wife and her mum!!!
So,bought my Grandson a quad bike and been sorting that all day,so I'm a bit lost as to what's going on....anyone update please?

Slava Ukraini.

P.S.....the wife gonna go mental at the quad bike.....he was 2 last week :)

Russia may or may not be running out of missiles but certainly don’t have the faintest idea how to dig a defensive trench
Elon Musk is a ****
You’re going to get in a world of shit when your wife gets home

That’s you bang up to date.

Thought I was going Belfast today,tickets were for the wife and her mum!!!
So,bought my Grandson a quad bike and been sorting that all day,so I'm a bit lost as to what's going on....anyone update please?

Slava Ukraini.

P.S.....the wife gonna go mental at the quad bike.....he was 2 last week :)
If he needs a helmet, there’s a spare one at No. 10

I mentioned Ukraine have summat up there sleeve yesterday,IMO.
dunno if anyone can explain the reasoning behind it,but,

The Russians have been using pontoon bridges/ferries across the Dnipro for about a week now....about 6 of them,not all in the same area.
Not one missile has been fired at any of them.
Also,apparently,Nova Kakhovka bridge has been repaired(not 100% on this).
Nova Kakhovka was smashed to bits last night,but as far as I'm aware,nothing touched the bridge???????

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.