Russian invasion of Ukraine

Are they former communist/kgb people ?

If so they probably don't think they're Ukrainian, or feel any loyalty to the Ukraine population.
I get what you are saying mate....they should'nt of stayed in Ukraine if they felt that way,IMO...He (Kirill Stremousov) run for Mayor of Kherson in 2020.

Slava Ukraini.

they should'nt of stayed in Ukraine if they felt that way,IMO
Spot on, they should have gone to russia, though I expect they have family ties in the region, so it's not so simple.

The way they act now though, doesn't do them any favours, and if caught there, the Ukrainian people will certainly give them what they deserve.

Spot on, they should have gone to russia, though I expect they have family ties in the region, so it's not so simple.

The way they act now though, doesn't do them any favours, and if caught there, the Ukrainian people will certainly give them what they deserve.
Indeed.....the partisans will not forgive treason.....they get hold of him and he will be executed,no questions asked.

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.