Russian invasion of Ukraine

Another i want to see dead.
Someone should remind him he was born in Horlivka,Ukraine......the prick.
Saldo was also born in Ukraine.

Slava Ukraini.
Something I’ve asked on here previously, how much of a thing are pro Russians in the Dombas regions if indeed it is a thing at all? And if there are any will the invasion change their opinion. I’m thinking about the future stability when Putins invaders have buggered off.

Something I’ve asked on here previously, how much of a thing are pro Russians in the Dombas regions if indeed it is a thing at all? And if there are any will the invasion change their opinion. I’m thinking about the future stability when Putins invaders have buggered off.
My friends from Kramatorsk (Donbas oblast) and Donetsk may have had a slight affinity with russia in the distant past and indeed used to speak russian as a de facto language (the ones who can speak Ukrainian now refuse to use russian), but I can tell you that now they categorically detest everything that russia has done since 2014, as do their friends and family who are still there.

Last edited:
My friends from Kramatorsk (Donbas oblast) and Donetsk may have had a slight affinity with russia in the distant past and indeed used to speak russian as a de facto language (the ones who can speak Ukrainian now refuse to use russian), but I can tell you that now they categorically detest everything that russia has done since 2014, as do their friends and family who are still there.
Thanks, that’s as how I thought/hoped. Much of any pre invasion unrest seems fueled at the very least by advance Wagner affiliated groups.

Day 238:

If you meet any on holiday that’s exactly what they are like, utter cunts, they treat staff and anyone that’s not them with contempt, don’t stand in line etc. Seems the only way to deal with a bully is to smack that bully down and for good.
Bang on - a bit long winded but I concur with his conclusion that a huge collective hangover is on it's way...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.