Russian invasion of Ukraine

The bluffs overlooking Svatove are nearly all in Ukrainan hands now. It will fall in the next couple of days as the physical geography around it makes it impossible to defend.

Last edited:
No. I judged him by his clothes, his accent and the way he reacted to me telling him that the last three Prime Ministers an embarrassment to the nation.
Four, surely? Because Truss was so bad, there’s been some serious revisionism about May who lacked judgement, charisma and could never answer the fucking question. It’s like a City fan forgetting how bad Alan Ball was after Frank Clark got sacked.

Four, surely? Because Truss was so bad, there’s been some serious revisionism about May who lacked judgement, charisma and could never answer the fucking question. It’s like a City fan forgetting how bad Alan Ball was after Frank Clark got sacked.
No she was included. He said “what do you think of the new prime minister” and I said “the same as the last three” and went into my rant.

It’s hard to keep count though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.