Russian invasion of Ukraine

Bulgaria and Hungary are the only two EU/NATO countries to have refused to send direct military aid to Ukraine so far. Welcome developments in Bulgaria on this front.

Can write Hungary off as they still haven't even ratified Sweden and Finland's request to join NATO - shame we can't kick them out and they can go and join putin on his odyssey of taking russia back to the stone age.

How Russians inagine a UK winter with energy shortage.

Bless them, how many days a year? 3 or 4 tops...
Most of the time it's a relatively barmy 7 degrees.
Now if it was wind and rain or dank days and drizzle I could at least take it seriously.

Last edited:
Bulgaria and Hungary are the only two EU/NATO countries to have refused to send direct military aid to Ukraine so far. Welcome developments in Bulgaria on this front.

Can write Hungary off as they still haven't even ratified Sweden and Finland's request to join NATO - shame we can't kick them out and they can go and join putin on his odyssey of taking russia back to the stone age.

Not quite true. Bulgaria is providing a shitload of Russian guage (e.g. 152mm) ammo to Ukraine. It may be going via 3rd parties first, but it is being manufactured their in large quantities.

Last edited:
Not quite true. Bulgaria is providing a shitload of Russian guage (e.g. 152mm) ammo to Ukraine. It may be going via 3rd parties first, but it is being manufactured their in large quantities.
I was aware Bulgaria were acting as an arms broker in this by selling to Poland and then them gifting them on to Ukraine but don't believe there has been any direct aid to them. Saying that there seems to be a lot of lease schemes in play for military hardware from various countries especially the U.S. whilst others have just donated, i'm sure it will just get mopped up in some new EU account eventually.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.