Russian invasion of Ukraine

Switzerland does not allow Germany to deliver ammunition for the Gepard tanks to Ukraine.

Swiss economics Minister Guy Parmelin informed the German Defense Minister Christine Lamprecht.

The Federal Council insists on its neutrality and does not want Swiss ammunition bought by Germany to be delivered to Ukraine.

On October 21, Germany asked whether they could pass on around 12,400 cartridges of 35mm ammunition of Swiss origin for the Gepard anti-aircraft tank. Buyers of Swiss war material need the approval of the Federal Council for such re-exports.

Does anybody know if there any supply lines via train from Russia to Tokmak or Polohy in Ukraine?

Slava Ukraini.

Had a quick look myself,there is one line that runs through them to Kherson.
Guess what line the bridge is on that was hit earlier?
There is no supply lines now,to the whole of the Kherson Region.

Slava Ukraini.

Last edited:
Does anybody know if there any supply lines via train from Russia to Tokmak or Polohy in Ukraine?

Slava Ukraini.

Had a quick look myself,there is one line that runs through them to Kherson.
Guess what line the bridge is on that was hit earlier?
There is no supply lines now,to the whole of the Kherson Region.

Slava Ukraini.
Tomak Junction is the only working train route from Russia to Crimea / Kherson.
It's also in range if Ukrainian HIMARS/M270 MRLS systems.
I really don't understand why Ukraine isn't hammering it day and night at the moment.
I'm waiting...
FeWzkh8WAAElJW7.jpeg

Last edited:
How Russians inagine a UK winter with energy shortage.

Bless them, how many days a year? 3 or 4 tops...
Most of the time it's a relatively barmy 7 degrees.
Now if it was wind and rain or dank says and drizzle I could at least take it seriously.

I suppose a similar thing in summers when the media claims UK warmer on certain days than Majorca.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.