Russian invasion of Ukraine

Oleksii Danilov, Secretary of the National Security and Defence Council of Ukraine (NSDC), has replied to Russian propaganda, saying that Ukrainians themselves will break the necks of all invaders who are encroaching on Ukraine’s territorial integrity.

Quote: "Simonyan, read and listen carefully, I am going to draw you a picture of your future; however, without any hope for enlightenment in your insane head.

Our beautiful Oksanas will spit on dog graves of your men who will lie there with broken necks or without them, with eyes, glassy from frozen eternal fear, after they have enjoyed the beauty of Ukrainian land.

And widows in Bashkiriya, Riazan, Yakutia, and elsewhere will be drowning in hot tears over funerals of their husbands and sons for whom ‘they are digging graves when they are 20 years old’.

And, indeed, we will sing a song, dedicated to you, Russian beasts:

"You will ask God for hell,

But your death will not be easy, enemy,

And you will find no peace in death, enemy."

And, indeed, we will have a drink for our Victory and for this ugly Russian entity to rest in peace, so that this stinking Russian land will never dare even look in Ukraine’s direction, standing still from panic and hysterical pain, remembering the horror of Ukrainian steppes, forests, and fields."

Details: Danilov has expressed his confidence that division and destruction awaits the Russian Federation. As for a so-called day of national unity, the Secretary of the NSDC has pointed out: all that unites the invaders are black plastic bags where everyone who is encroaching on Ukrainian land will end up.

Previously: On 4 November, Russian propagandist Margarita Simonyan posted on her social media that "the day will come where Russians come again in a hospitable, cheerful, bright Kyiv, and Russian men will roll their necks, peering back at black-eyebrowed Oksanas".

Oh god, LinkedIn. Every time I log on there it’s like a corporate version of Mumsnet. But instead of Karen and Sharon posting Live Laugh Love it’s Tarquin and Alastair posting about smashing targets and inspiring their workforce.

Get in the bin.
When I can finally retire, the first thing I will do is hold a ceremony to fuck LinkedIn off. Never before has so much virtue signalling been assembled in one place

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.