Russian invasion of Ukraine

For anyone on LinkedIn, there is a guy on there worth following called Robin horsfall.
Ex SAS and posts daily on Ukraine giving good insight to potential tactics etc

Oh god, LinkedIn. Every time I log on there it’s like a corporate version of Mumsnet. But instead of Karen and Sharon posting Live Laugh Love it’s Tarquin and Alastair posting about smashing targets and inspiring their workforce.

Get in the bin.

Oh god, LinkedIn. Every time I log on there it’s like a corporate version of Mumsnet. But instead of Karen and Sharon posting Live Laugh Love it’s Tarquin and Alastair posting about smashing targets and inspiring their workforce.

Get in the bin.

Nailed it pal lol

On the shelves opposite the Nazi gold!

It's just resting there
father-ted-resting-in-my-account.gif

Russia actually loots non white goods from Kherson...

another video of the attack on bakhmut

imagine living there ,scary as fuck

Russia are getting hammered in return. The use of nasty phosphorus and magnesium weapons results in a hail of tungaren balls from M30A1 rockets in return and Ukraine artillery in the area has been significantly beefed up over the last two weeks - now nearly on a par with Rissian artillery in the area. Worse for the Russians, Ukrainian counter battery fire is getting more and more acurate so Russian artillery strength is starting to diminish.

Get in the bin.
Mine is full of
People with cancer
People recovered from cancer
People doing fun runs
Chinese suppliers bugging me to buy their shite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.