Russian invasion of Ukraine

Tell that to France and Germany who have given fuck all military suppirt to Ukraine. Its all mouth and no trousers.

Contrary to popular perception, Germany has delivered significant amounts of arms and equipment to Ukraine to aid the country in its fight against the Russian military. In fact, the volume of arms deliveries by Berlin exceeds that of every other country safe for the United States and the United Kingdom.

Half hour of Kraken unit footage including extended footage of that ruskie in the toilet, guys are a professional killing unit.

I have, in my sad twisted mind, the vision of some ruskie telling his mates he's going for a crap with a copy of ivans ' Russian Brides '. His mates get the word and for shits and giggles dont tell him and fuck off. He's riding the clutch with a full frontal of Melissa from Vladivostok....the rest comrades, is history.

Contrary to popular perception, Germany has delivered significant amounts of arms and equipment to Ukraine to aid the country in its fight against the Russian military. In fact, the volume of arms deliveries by Berlin exceeds that of every other country safe for the United States and the United Kingdom.

Correct. I'm not sure why Germany keep getting a kicking in this thread whenever support is mentioned.

Correct. I'm not sure why Germany keep getting a kicking in this thread whenever support is mentioned.

I think its just down to the fact they took a while to get it going. they promised stuff early on and didn't deliver for a while.

But I think it was down to training etc the same as HIMARS taking time to get to the field.

CC: @tolmie's hairdoo and everyone else who like the post about Germany not giving anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.