Russian invasion of Ukraine

I think its just down to the fact they took a while to get it going. they promised stuff early on and didn't deliver for a while.

But I think it was down to training etc the same as HIMARS taking time to get to the field.

It's because Olaf Scholz is fucking useless and the military has had to go around him to donate stuff. But they have donated loads, mostly by releasing German manufactured equipment sold to other countries - something they'd banned since WW2.

Im pretty sure Germany and France have supplied,albeit a bit late.
Pretty sure it's the Swiss who are being awkward at the minute.
More than happy to be corrected,if i am wrong.

Slava Ukraini.

It seemed to me like Germany were waiting for Ukraine to collapse.

That's why all their decent equipment took months to be sent because they didn't really want to send it. But when Ukraine held on, their hand was forced.

At the start of the war I remember them sending some ancient manpads that had been in deep storage since the Soviet era.

These are the ones:

Someone posted a video of this Russian prick about a week ago.
He was saying Russian mothers should have more babies,so it wont be as difficult when their son dies in Ukraine.
Think he was in Ukraine,blessing Russian troops going into battle.
Anyway.....he been killed in Ukraine.

Slava Ukraini.

Screenshot_20221107-173817_Samsung Internet.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.