Russian invasion of Ukraine

I think the Ukrainians have sussed the Orcs have probably mined and booby trapped Kherson to fuck.

Oh hello - long time no see on the Brexit thread

My thoughts exactly - when I heard the news earlier in the car on the radio and all I thought was that Kherson will take months possibly years to clear. The fact they announced it publicly to invite Ukraine in makes me think it will be such a dangerous place for any liberating forces to enter. You have to worry for any civilians still there too

LOL fuck me, their 1st prio are savinglives of their troops and the civilians. Would you believe!!
Disgusting lies.

Shoygu looks like a slapped arse by the way.

I'm still trying to work out who's benefit that video was for? Is it for the average Russian that still believes their shite or is it made for us 'Westerners', it's like they are in an alternate dimension where they think if we say "the sky is pink with blue spots" the rest of the World will just believe it and not question it, much like when they insisted their special military operation wasn't them going to War even though everyone else knew they were, weird backwards fuckers.

You can’t just park up on the border of a proud nation like a Russia and expect them to be over the moon about it. Anyone with half a working brain cell knows who’s in the wrong here.
I’ve got far more effective brain cells than you, and unlike you, I don’t characterise a nation of dishonest nonces as being ‘proud’.

Why are you defending nonces? Do you like nonces? If so, why? Seems a bit noncey to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.