Russian invasion of Ukraine

Why does this look so staged?! What are they upto????
Exactly my thoughts.
Like watching a primary school Christmas play.
My initial thought was that due to their absolute incompetence at just about everything, it's just internal propaganda to try and stop a wave of internal insurrections at the recruitment stations.
'Yes comrade, ...because... of course ...we definitely care about the lives of our servicemen.'

But as to that comment about mining Kherson, I wouldn't put anything past the cunts.

I'm still trying to work out who's benefit that video was for? Is it for the average Russian that still believes their shite or is it made for us 'Westerners', it's like they are in an alternate dimension where they think if we say "the sky is pink with blue spots" the rest of the World will just believe it and not question it, much like when they insisted their special military operation wasn't them going to War even though everyone else knew they were, weird backwards fuckers.
IMO they mainly have addressed the home front - that is about to break up more and more - to justify that huuuge fuck up which is giving up Cherson. You really have to understand the dimension of the defeat for the "unbeatable" glorious RF army. Hardliners will be furious and be calling for heads to roll.

The whole stupid war has been started by russian feeling of natural superiority (and the right of the stronger) and now it's getting embarrassing for them day by day. Putin is the head of those losers and he has no exit strategy.

All communications are now down in Kherson,as in phone and internet.
No let up from Ukrainian forces,as in,smashing anything trying to get to the East side of the Dnipro.

Slava Ukraini.

Think the comms are back up now.

Last edited:
I’ve got far more effective brain cells than you, and unlike you, I don’t characterise a nation of dishonest nonces as being ‘proud’.

Why are you defending nonces? Do you like nonces? If so, why? Seems a bit noncey to me.
Yet again, you're being very unfair on nonces, by comparing them to the Russians and that prick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.