Russian invasion of Ukraine

Going directly over the river to the other side would be risky for the Ukrainian forces. They would be rained on with artillery whilst having to supply over a river. I wonder if they will push from higher up in the country where they can cross the Dnipro in easier ways. I wonder where they will be in the spring and where to now? Do they push on Crimea or go for the Donbas?
Better to fortify the West Bank and wait for spring while shelling the fuck out of any Russian positions on the East Bank.

the West hating Amnesty International

Amnesty view on the Ukraine War:

1668074478347.png

Amnesty view on Russia:

1668074524975.png

Incidently Ukraine encountered and destroyed it's first T-14 (Armata) tank on the Bakumat front yesterday. The Russisns have around 200 of these but production problems mean they aren't feasible to manufacture at scale yet.
According to this Business Insider article they intend to have 132 of them by 2025, so it appears they certainly don’t have 200 at the moment. Various sources say there are around 20 working T-14s and a few prototypes at present. Janes Defence which is the arms industry magazine says that there are just a few experimental units in this article Janes Defence with serial production still waiting to start.

According to this Business Insider article they intend to have 132 of them by 2025, so it appears they certainly don’t have 200 at the moment. Various sources say there are around 20 working T-14s and a few prototypes at present. Janes Defence which is the arms industry magazine says that there are just a few experimental units in this article Janes Defence with serial production still waiting to start.
Thanks for that. I thought it was a larger number than that. They've already lost a few in Syria.

Could be wrong here,it's just opinion,regards Kherson.
Think we will see an artillery/aviation duel for a while now,once all the Orcs are on the East side.
Russia have set up a 2nd line of defence on the East side,and,IMO,it would be madness for the Ukrainians to try and cross the Dnipro.
Depending where they try and cross......you obviously have the Dnipro,and between 1-3 other rivers,then you get 1-3km of open ground.
The Orcs have the concrete boxes,as well as trenches etc, lined up from the outskirts of Hola Prystan all the way up to Novo Kakhovka.
Not sure what is before Prystan and beyond Kakhovka?
Can't see Ukraine going in on foot,it would be a shooting range for the Russians.
Think HIMARS and Excalibur need to do a bit of overtime.

Slava Ukraini.
Just hold Kherson and put main effort into severing Russian lines of supply further east. Defenders dug in on east side of river would be cut off.
PS EDIT. I see posts earlier than mine say this. Seems the obvious, less risky thing. Ultimately it will play out in Crimea.

Last edited:
Just hold Kherson and put main effort into severing Russian lines of supply further east. Defenders dug in on east side of river would be cut off.
PS EDIT. I see posts earlier than mine say this. Seems the obvious, less risky thing.
There is something definitely going on in the East.
Ukrainian forces are absolutely everywhere,and I mean everywhere.
They are repelling attack after attack at about 15 villages a day and that's without around 20 they are attacking.
Looking on a map,if Ukraine could liberate about 6 of the villages they are attacking,the Russians would be encircled in multiple areas.
Maybe waiting for reinforcements?

Slava Ukraini.

In other news I see the West hating Amnesty International has FINALLY decided to criticise Russia for the deportation of Ukrainians from captured areas.
Fuck me, where have the fuckers been for the last 8 months. Oh yes criticising Ukraine for defending itself.
Fucking arse wipes.No time for them at all.
The sad thing is I grew up believing in Amnesty International. Monty Python did benefit gigs to raise money for them, people knew they were their intentions were honest and what they said mattered. Now I think there is more honesty in The Morning Star than them lot.

Amnesty view on the Ukraine War:

View attachment 60571

Amnesty view on Russia:

View attachment 60572

They have lost virtually all credibility. I am not going to derail the thread talking about Amnestys distorted coverage of other conflicts but they have lost virtually all credibility.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.