Russian invasion of Ukraine

If this is true (russian source), I do hope that Ukraine are being fully briefed and are being consulted by the U.S. - sometimes the Americans do have a propensity to act unilaterally on highly sensitive geo-political issues. Alot of blood has been spilt and lives forever ruined by the actions of the russians and I don't see much sign of any forgiveness being given from the Ukrainians for a long time to come (if ever).

It's really brave of Zelenskyy to go into a city where 90% of the people don't support him. Can you imagine the crowds that must have been around Putin when he visited? I'm just googling for a photo of it as it must have been crazy, he must have been swamped by the adoring hoardes...
Didn't 99.99% of them vote to join russia in a referendum a few weeks ago - I suspect most of these now ecstatic people didn't understand the question on the ballot paper.

It’s incredible isn’t it. Motivated and charged soldiers charging well protected positions manned by people who probably don’t want to be there. I’ve watched loads of these vids now and often wondered how I would react. The Ukrainians are bloody heroes.
Posted very early in the thread "Ukraine will not back down"
Obviously Western weapons have been a huge help.
But the courage these people have is unreal.

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.