Russian invasion of Ukraine

It’s incredible isn’t it. Motivated and charged soldiers charging well protected positions manned by people who probably don’t want to be there. I’ve watched loads of these vids now and often wondered how I would react. The Ukrainians are bloody heroes.
Posted very early in the thread "Ukraine will not back down"
Obviously Western weapons have been a huge help.
But the courage these people have is unreal.

Slava Ukraini.
This has clearly been in the plan for some time; you don’t mount an operation like this on a whim. Logistics will have been appraised.
Yeah,agree.....seems a bizare move,but i aint no military expert.
Deffo tactical.

Slava Ukraini.

If this is true (russian source), I do hope that Ukraine are being fully briefed and are being consulted by the U.S. - sometimes the Americans do have a propensity to act unilaterally on highly sensitive geo-political issues. Alot of blood has been spilt and lives forever ruined by the actions of the russians and I don't see much sign of any forgiveness being given from the Ukrainians for a long time to come (if ever).

Back channel stuff. Biden has made it abundantly clear that USA is not in the business of pressurising Ukraine to take a particular stance.
And Biden keeps the senate. Beginning of the end for Trump too.

Didn't 99.99% of them vote to join russia in a referendum a few weeks ago - I suspect most of these now ecstatic people didn't understand the question on the ballot paper.

Given the question was "Do you understand you will be shot if you don't tick YES" then I suspect most of them understood it all too well

If he is defecting, he will be an important source of info so we want him to live. If he is genuinely ill, worst of luck to him.
Have to say I am torn on it. The instant/gut reaction is that, yes die a horrible death in response to the horrible and in many cases, pointless deaths that you (Lavrov...not @KS55 ;-D) and your cronies have caused.
But then, you think, you want some sort of justice. Some means of making them sit down and fully realise the misery that they have brought on all Ukrainians and many accross the world. Something akin to how Alex Jones had to sit in that courtroom and face so many of those that he hurt....and then see him hurt as all his ill gotten gains are stripped from him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.