Russian invasion of Ukraine

If true can I only say "Holy Priceless Collection of Etruscan Snoods Batman".
(Robin quote from 60's Series 3 Catwoman eposide)

If they do this, and hold it, its going to be a total game changer. Move down to Skadovs'k/Zaliznyi Port to get that whole penisula and it opens up a significant area for attacking Crimea and the south of Ukraine.

Gives more scope for boat attacks too.

If they do this, and hold it, its going to be a total game changer. Move down to Skadovs'k/Zaliznyi Port to get that whole penisula and it opens up a significant area for attacking Crimea and the south of Ukraine.

Again,i aint sure,but locals in Hola Prystan are reporting gun fire.
An ammo warehouse was hit about an hour ago,so it could be that still detonating.

Slava Ukraini.

I think they may swerve Kherson and go straight for Crimea.
Wierd move the Kinburn Spit one.

Slava Ukraini.

Again,i aint sure,but locals in Hola Prystan are reporting gun fire.
An ammo warehouse was hit about an hour ago,so it could be that still detonating.

Slava Ukraini.

Nothing would surprise me at the mo. While I correctly anticipated Kherson was telegraphed to hit Kharkiv/Izyum. I was totally wrong about the peninsula, didn't think that would be viable. and still may not be. it may be a distraction manoeuvre with a small amount of forces to keep Russia on there toes.

Nothing would surprise me at the mo. While I correctly anticipated Kherson was telegraphed to hit Kharkiv/Izyum. I was totally wrong about the peninsula, didn't think that would be viable. and still may not be. it may be a distraction manoeuvre with a small amount of forces to keep Russia on there toes.
It would certainly keeps Russian forces tied down. They only need troops and minimal heavy kit. With Artilary and HIMARS cover from over the river you just don't need heavy armour and artilary - so not that much of a supply issue. Of course once you get beyond range it does become an issue.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.