Russian invasion of Ukraine

Since 113% of stuff on the internet is made up, why do so many on here think they know the facts?

I know most of the stuff i read and that i spout on here is probably wrong. But hey, it doesn't seem to bother most other posters!

So i just try to stick to basics.
If the Ukraine was trying to defend itself from Russian missiles, any accidents ultimately lie firmly with Russia.

If it is later proved that it was anything other than an accident, then that is a whole different story...

Maybe he should have kept quiet until he had the facts rather than stoking the situation? He’s a fucking clown.
sad-cry.gif

Putin. But that does not absolve Zelensky from criticism.
Zelensky, like the rest of the western world, believed that this was an act of aggression by Russia.

Now where do you think Zelensky would get the idea that Russians are aggressive from?

Posters on Bluemoon were stating the same sentiments. Are THEY amongst these "most dangerous men on the planet"? Give your head a wobble.

It is amazing what people like this do.

Slava Ukraini.
Thanks mate

Do you speak Ukrainian?

I am going to try and help the hospital / village set up the Supporters Club Branch. The friends of Bob and Maureen in UKraine don’t speak English. I’ve asked the OSC to put me in touch with the Branch based in Bergovo to see if they can help me with translation.

All the best:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.