Russian invasion of Ukraine

Maybe he should have kept quiet until he had the facts rather than stoking the situation? He’s a fucking clown.
He's had his country invaded by a bunch of murdering rapists, who are indiscriminately bombing civilian infrastructure. He has every right to stoke the flames and say what he wants about the nonce cunts. So fuck off with your victim blaming.

At this moment I think Putin is one of the most dangerous people on the planet along with all the other men who rule by force. What other option did Zelensky have he hasn’t seen the evidence, yet it was announced it was a Ukraine rocket.

Thanks mate

Do you speak Ukrainian?

I am going to try and help the hospital / village set up the Supporters Club Branch. The friends of Bob and Maureen in UKraine don’t speak English. I’ve asked the OSC to put me in touch with the Branch based in Bergovo to see if they can help me with translation.

All the best:
I dont mate to be honest,went to Sunday school to learn it,but obviously not been for years.
I could probably get by,but not a full blown conversation.
Tell Bob and Maureen well done from me and the friends in Ukraine.
It really is remarkable what some people do,it really is.

Slava Ukraini.

Will you condemn Zelensky’s dangerous lies?
What dangrous lies?
96 ballistic missiles and drones were launched at Ukraine yesterday from Russia and Belarus. Most (89) were destroyed in the air. (77 misiles and 12 drones). Many of the anti-missile missiles (AMM) fired to stop them fell to earth without hitting a target or exploded in mid-air putting debries everywhere. Dangerous yes but not in the same league as allowing the Russian missiles to explode on target.

Last edited:
Will you condemn Zelensky’s dangerous lies?
Lies? What lies? He made an assumption that turned out to be wrong based on the information that was available at the time, ones that the majority of the western media were parroting before more facts came through.

A LIE is when you KNOW something isn't true, but give an account of something that is by deception. What proof do you have that Zelensky knew the missile wasn't an act of Russian aggresion BEFORE any of the facts came in? You don't, so kindly STFU.

There is a Ukrainian society in Manchester they will have people who speak Ukraine you could try them.
Thanks mate

Do you speak Ukrainian?

I am going to try and help the hospital / village set up the Supporters Club Branch. The friends of Bob and Maureen in UKraine don’t speak English. I’ve asked the OSC to put me in touch with the Branch based in Bergovo to see if they can help me with translation.

All the best:
Try ringing them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.