Russian invasion of Ukraine

Macron still trying to negotiate Ukraine's freedom away again i see.

Listen arsehole (Macron), the only way you get the war to end is supporting Ukraine. So pull your finger out of your arse and give Ukraine many tens of Cesar 155mm artilary pieces, ammo, AA missiles, etc.
Cheese eating surrender monkey

Completely agree but at least in the west we generally own up to mistakes after a thorough investigation has concluded they were made, something the Russians have never done. The Ukrainians must learn to own the bad stuff when it happens. It's part of being a more transparent society that I would assume they wish to be.
And without wishing to turn this into a political discussion about my opinion, but awaiting the inevitability of it, this is exactly why I find the current batch of conservatives such despicable shits.

Acting with complete impunity and refusing to even acknowledge any wrongdoing even in the face of clear evidence is the sign of an utter **** who should never be trusted to get the beers in, let alone be responsible for overseeing the livelihoods and interests of everyone in a country.

By accepting such ignorance and lack of accountability, a nation takes many steps further down the path to extremeism.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.