Russian invasion of Ukraine

Anyone who trust the word of that fucker after the Brexit fiasco is a lunatic, along with Tony Blair this idiot should be in the Tower of London.
Years ago for me, that means Churchill time, the definition of a politician was someone who promises to do certain things when in opposition then explains why it cannot be done when in power.

In other words they all lie to get into power then to stay in power.
Mr Blair was a convincing liar whereas Mr Putin is shall we say not interested in truth just expects to be believed or else.

Last nights incident has moved the needle for me. Zelensky could be considered one of the most dangerous men on the planet right now. He is determined to start another world war.

You`ll be telling us next that the Berlin wall was built to keep the West Berliner`s from getting into the east for their life of milk and honey.

"Zelensky could be considered one of the most dangerous men on the planet right now."

So in your list of 'most dangerous men in the World' what position is he and what position is Putin?

And who else is in your top 5?
Time for one of my Polls - Top Most Dangerous Men :-)

Last nights incident has moved the needle for me. Zelensky could be considered one of the most dangerous men on the planet right now. He is determined to start another world war.
Never in your life, even if you were to total all of your family, for 4 generations, you would not reach a whiff of the pain, pressure, fear, anger and requirement for duty this man feels every day, from the moment he wakes up, till he goes to sleep.

I find it amusing how many throw words, and accusations, from the comfort of their home, or workplaces, not thinking about having to listen to how many children have died, been raped today, not thinking about, is this the last time I'm going to make my shopping? is this the last time I will have heard from my husband, or best friend, daughter, grandma, cousin, son and the list is endless.

You keep seeing this man as evil, maybe he is? I never once saw pure good win a war, sometimes, as unfortunate as it is, or sounds, to defeat such evil, you must become more, or equally evil to defend yourself, your principles and much more.

Death, destruction and suffering bend the humanity in us, until nothing is left. Stop speaking about such things, in such a manner, as you're only pointing how uneducated you are on the matter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.