Russian invasion of Ukraine

Last nights incident has moved the needle for me. Zelensky could be considered one of the most dangerous men on the planet right now. He is determined to start another world war.

Russia fires 100 cruise missiles at civilian infrastructure in another country and its the victims of this who are "determined to start another world war".

Actual lol.

Corbyn was rightly pilloried at the time as it was a former Russian operative living in the UK poisoned with a radioactive substance. Only the Russians could or would do that, and have form for doing it.

If you wait around for all the evidence then you might as well give them free reign.
Or you get it all wrong, as was the case when the Spanish Government was thrown out of power

Yep,

We in Australia are waiting the verdict.

38 Australians died on that plane. One husband and wife stayed on in Europe for an additional week of holiday whilst their 3 children (12,10 & 8) flew back home with Grandpa on MH17. Absolute barbarism!!!

And that is why Australia is the largest non NATO ($300m US) provider of military equipment to Ukraine.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Yep,

We in Australia are waiting the verdict.

38 Australians died on that plane. One husband and wife stayed on in Europe for an additional week of holiday whilst their 3 children (12,10 & 8) flew back home with Grandpa on MH17. Absolute barbarism!!!
Heartbreaking.
And the Russians were given more or less a free pass for that as well as launching a biological weapons attack in the UK 4 years later.
And the world still turned up for their world cup in 2018. No wonder they thought they could get away with anything.
Utter scum.

He was and still is. I'd say that it's the right approach as well. Shooting first and asking questions later isn't the way to do things. That goes for people I agree and disagree with.

Nobody has shot first and asked questions later. I doubt Corbyn, with his track record of urging the west to stop arming Ukraine, would have sent anything other than tea and sympathy to Ukraine. The world, not just the UK, dodged a bullet with that one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.