Russian invasion of Ukraine

Oh give it a rest.
I'm all for fair reporting, but you have an agenda.
Only one side needs to be there. If they don't like it, the Russians can leave anytime.
End of the day Russia should not be in Ukraine and need to get out and I have no love for Russia after what they did to the nation of Hungary in 56 where I lost members of my family to them but in war both sides commit atrocities in which has happened in every war ever but if people are saying that only side has done it in this conflict then that is a first in history .

End of the day Russia should not be in Ukraine and need to get out and I have no love for Russia after what they did to the nation of Hungary in 56 where I lost members of my family to them but in war both sides commit atrocities in which has happened in every war ever but if people are saying that only side has done it in this conflict then that is a first in history .
Well, if they weren’t there in the first place then neither side would commit them.

It’s war and both sides are slaughtering indiscriminately . Innocent civilians are the only losers in war . This war needs to be over .
And it will be, when the Russians fuck off out of Ukraine, apologise incontrovertibly for the war crimes they committed, agree to billions in reparations to the people of Ukraine and agree to decrease their ICBM nuclear arsenal so as to never threaten the world with them ever again.

Well done for highlighting whataboutary equivalence that just doesn't exit.
30k Ukrainian civilians have been killed in this war so far. Indeed, Russian civilians killed by Russia far exceeds those killed by Ukraine.

Last edited:
Can you quote any poster saying only one side are committing war crimes?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.