Russian invasion of Ukraine

The video doesn’t show the Russian soldiers on the ground being shot. It shows the Russian soldiers coming out of the house and lying down on the ground one by one. Then another Russian soldier comes out of the house slowly, close to the wall, and appears to open fire at the Ukrainian soldiers?? But this isn’t clear as the video goes blurred and ends abruptly.

Pro-Russian Twitter account.

When a unit surrenders, they either all surrender or quite a few die if an idiot behaves as above.
It happened twice with my great uncle, once in North Africa and once in Belgium.
They were taking German prisoners and one idiot in each of the surrendering units decided to be a loon and started shooting.
You simply can't take the risk of one of your own getting shot and if one of your own gets killed well most if not all of the surrendering forces won't make it to be a POW.
It's an unwritten rule of war. The safety of your mates comes first.

Last edited:
Bbc reporting a video (I've not seen it) of Russian soldiers being shot while trying to surrender.
I'm sure there are examples of this on the other side too but it's not a good look and if it makes its way to the Russian soldiers, would probably stop them from surrendering.

When a unit surrenders, they either all surrender or quite a few die if an idiot behaves as above.
It happened twice with my great uncle, once in North Africa and once in Belgium.
They were taking German prisoners and one of the surrendering units decided to be a loon and started shooting.
You simply can't take the risk of one of your own getting shot and if one of your own gets killed well most if not all of the surrendering forces won't make it to be a POW.
It's war.

The irony of Russia moaning about this, is that they would have killed them for surrendering if we sent them back anyway!

Bbc reporting a video (I've not seen it) of Russian soldiers being shot while trying to surrender.
I'm sure there are examples of this on the other side too but it's not a good look and if it makes its way to the Russian soldiers, would probably stop them from surrendering.
It's the one above.
The guy emerging from the same building as the surrendering Russians decides to start shooting. Of course he could be a Ukrainian but that's unlikely as he comes from the same entrance as those who surrendered and Russian uniforms are darker than Ukrainian ones.
Normal practice would also to chuck some grenades into the building before going in and checking it out (just in case) so the dark figure is unlikely to be Ukrainian.

Last edited:
Only someone who is very nieve would believe all Russians are animals/war criminals and all Ukranian soldiers are angels. Atrocities will have been committed by both sides, (we had issues in Afghanistan ourselves) This one video, even if true should not be used to deflect people's attention from the Russian aggression that started the shit show in the first place.
Shit things happen in wars I'm sure not every German who put his hands up was treated strictly to the Geneva convention certainty not the Japanese, the moral of the story is don't start wars and behave like c*nts when you do, or guess how you'll end up getting treated.

Shit things happen in wars I'm sure not every German who put his hands up was treated strictly to the Geneva convention certainty not the Japanese, the moral of the story is don't start wars and behave like c*nts when you do, or guess how you'll end up getting treated.

Exactly. Given how the Russian dickheads have invaded and tortured, killed and destroyed a peaceful European country they can’t then complain if the Ukrainians don’t treat them nicely and offer them soup or something.

How pissed off would we or anyone be if some foreign power was bombing our towns and killing people in the UK? I’d be expecting our forces to shoot the shit out of them, surrendering or not. Russian cunts deserve everything they get.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.