Russian invasion of Ukraine

The Kursk bridge is so symbolic for Putin. In a country where most things are crumbling into the ground they spent over 3bn dollars building it. If the bridge gets destroyed I don't see how they can continue to occupy Crimea and how Putin can continue.

I also wonder how it has lasted so long?
I'm guessing that Ukraine, in only destroying one lane of it, are making the point that they can destroy the whole thing if they want whilst leaving one lane for the Russians to retreat which will make it easier for Ukraine when the Russians are forced out. Once they're gone I suspect that Ukraine will blow the whole thing up.

The Kursk bridge is so symbolic for Putin. In a country where most things are crumbling into the ground they spent over 3bn dollars building it. If the bridge gets destroyed I don't see how they can continue to occupy Crimea and how Putin can continue.

I also wonder how it has lasted so long?
Even if Crimea was retaken by Ukraine I doubt they’re going to want that bridge remaining. Might as well give it the Himars treatment now? Unless they’re deliberately not targeting it for other reasons?

Even if Crimea was retaken by Ukraine I doubt they’re going to want that bridge remaining. Might as well give it the Himars treatment now? Unless they’re deliberately not targeting it for other reasons?
Think Ukraine will hit it,once in range.
At the minute,it's about 200km too far for HIMARS.

Slava Ukraini.

The sick Wagner bastards have sent the EU Psrliament a blood stained execution sledgehammer in a violin case!
What the fuck?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.