Russian invasion of Ukraine

Curious, sincerely at what point, does one of the Russian society loosing sons, fathers etc, says, to the little fucker enough and gets him lynched.
you need to listen to any of these videos those mobilised cunts send to moscow. there's no regrets about this war. all they need is better weapons, money, equipment and so on. not a single **** and i mean not a fucking single **** questions the meaning of this war.

Either complete total disaster, or concessions on both ends. Never saw a war completely put to bed with one side completely humiliated. We all did that to Germany after WW1. It doesn't work.

The thing is, had Russia not gone worse that ISIS and Al Qaeda there might have been some political wiggle for them to get out.

Now, not only do I want Ukraine to get every inch of territory back, I WANT them humiliated, maybe they'll respond only to what they know best, utterly disgusting violence. Maybe that's the only concessionary way.

I assume somewhere in the future, we'll all have to deal with this issue. Evil doesn't just goes away with a push. So it might be possible that the ramifications of this will be felt 50 years from now. Eventually I feel, either we burn these fuckers down now/close future, or deal with them like a re-occurring cancer. Both very painful, very costly directions. Which is why I think, some concessions will have to be made when spirits are not as heated.
this is the language they understand. only power. nothing else.

Curious, sincerely at what point, does one of the Russian society losing sons, fathers etc, says, to the little fucker enough and gets him lynched.
Putin lives in a bubble of loyal sycophants. But every day that bubble gets smaller. His personal security must occupy a lot of his time.

I wonder if it's strategy to regain control of all access to Crimea, leaving the bridge as the only escape route. Then apply a siege, allowing those who want to return to russia to choose to do so.
That's the humiliating victory that confirms 'this is Ukraine'.
The Kursk bridge is so symbolic for Putin. In a country where most things are crumbling into the ground they spent over 3bn dollars building it. If the bridge gets destroyed I don't see how they can continue to occupy Crimea and how Putin can continue.

I also wonder how it has lasted so long?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.