Russian invasion of Ukraine

Bit more on that impending missile strike by the russians - lots of reports that this could be the biggest one sadly - fingers crossed that their defence systems are at their best when it comes

One of the aircraft in that picture doesn't even have full length wings, so that won't be bombing anyone any time soon (one on the right).

Screenshot 2022-11-29 123920.png

Full image
Fir1IgcVUAAhP-y

China has said it is willing to forge a closer partnership with Russia on energy issues to ensure global energy security.

President Xi Jinping made the announcement just as the G7 grouping of nations prepares to impose new measures on Russia's oil exports.

State broadcaster CCTV reported his comments, made in a message to the Fourth China-Russia energy forum.

"China is willing to work with Russia to forge a closer energy partnership, promote clean and green energy development and jointly maintain international energy security and the stability of industry supply chains," Mr Xi reportedly said.

I'm no aviation expert, but is it possible there's more than one type of aircraft there, with a different wingspans?

Crazy idea, I know.
Given the length of the fuselage in comparison to the one on the left i.e. the same length, I doubt those wings would see it taking off. Again, I’m no expert

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.