Russian invasion of Ukraine

Is there any way Ukraine could try intercept some of those bombers in Russian airspace. The Tu95 is a turbo prop so not that quickest of they encountered a Ukrainian mig 29, or would the Russians have SAM sites dotted along the border?
The russians moved over 100 Air Defence systems from Belarus last week.
A lot of the Russian missiles are fired from the Caspian Sea.

Slava Ukraini.

One of the aircraft in that picture doesn't even have full length wings, so that won't be bombing anyone any time soon (one on the right).

View attachment 62204

Full image
Fir1IgcVUAAhP-y

There‘s some juicy targets all lined up for beating there, can’t anyone give Ukraine some cruise missiles to send in?

I think everyone is waiting to see if Iran give Russia some cruise missiles,as per the rumours.
If it happens,then i think some will be given to Ukraine.....hopefully.

Slava Ukraini.

from google maps even with the long range HIMARS Ukraine cant hit that base, about 450 miles from Ukrainian held land. Tomahaks would be needed

from google maps even with the long range HIMARS Ukraine cant hit that base, about 450 miles from Ukrainian held land. Tomahaks would be needed
Just seen USA giving 53 M dollars to Ukraine to help repair electrical system so I think they may want to protect their investment?

I think everyone is waiting to see if Iran give Russia some cruise missiles,as per the rumours.
If it happens,then i think some will be given to Ukraine.....hopefully.

Slava Ukraini.

Fucking Iran, it’s about time the weapons & drone factories there got a visit from a few missiles as well.

Just seen USA giving 53 M dollars to Ukraine to help repair electrical system so I think they may want to protect their investment?

They not going to give weapons that can strike 450 miles into Russia to protect $53m. would take something far bigger than that... probably Nuke/Dirty bomb levels.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.