Russian invasion of Ukraine

I'd be interested in how greenpeace know for sure it's russian, as most exports of uranium comes from Kazakstan, and as they are effectively a land locked country, there are few ways to get it out of there, other than by road/rail from Black Sea ports, and Kazakstan exports 10x times the amount that russia does, who I would think uses most of it's own itself.

Could just be a greenpeace agenda story, not saying it's not correct, but I'm not sure I'd trust greenpeace about nuclear stuff either.
BTW it is legal as the EU has not imposed sanctions on Uranium sales...
I wonder why that is?...

Slightly off topic.

Something more for Putin and his beleaguered generals to think about in the future.

The new B-21 Raider bomber.

This changes everything.

View attachment 62564

The first new bomber in 30 years could cost nearly $700m (£569m) each and can carry nuclear and conventional weapons. The US Air Force is planning to acquire at least 100 of the aircraft.

View attachment 62565

This plane looks like something you could cross the galaxy in, never mind dropping bombs on earth. The responsibility of flying one of those would make you nervous amazing plane

BTW it is legal as the EU has not imposed sanctions on Uranium sales...
I wonder why that is?...
Yeah I know it's "legal", as for why, nuclear power stations need uranium, and you can't just turn nuclear power plants off.

I've no idea how much they need to import in a year to maintain them, but a good proportion of French power comes from nuclear, but like I said I'd be interested to actually know where the uranium originated, I'm sure the French government know, but I doubt they would be informing greenpeace.

Yeah I know it's "legal", as for why, nuclear power stations need uranium, and you can't just turn nuclear power plants off.

I've no idea how much they need to import in a year to maintain them, but a good proportion of French power comes from nuclear, but like I said I'd be interested to actually know where the uranium originated, I'm sure the French government know, but I doubt they would be informing greenpeace.

The French thing is an obsession. Dumped by an exchange student for his best mate bitd I reckon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.