Russian invasion of Ukraine

If Ukraine ever recaptures Mariupol, it will take a huge military effort with the loss of 1000’s of Ukrainian Soldiers.

More before and to date satellite images via the link.

Russia is consolidating its military presence in the captured port city of Mariupol by constructing a large army base, satellite photos released from the Earth observation company Maxar appear to show.

FDD09-A83-3-EDD-4-EBA-8-C71-7-F79814-E6063.webp

BBC reporting Russians have built a large military base In Mariupol and are clearing the place up/digging in. Sad to see.
In other news I see that a new price cap has been set against the import of Russian oil. I’ve got a better idea - just make the import of all goods from Russia, including oil, illegal. Fuck em.

Everytime @SPIDERBOY mentions a town, I have a quick check on google maps to see where it is, when I do I see the pictures in the sidebar of how these towns were, some beautiful places, now destroyed. So sad, hopefully they will be rebuilt and we can visit in the future.
Have a look at Bakhmut mate.

Slava Ukraini.

If Ukraine ever recaptures Mariupol, it will take a huge military effort with the loss of 1000’s of Ukrainian Soldiers.

Russia is consolidating its military presence in the captured port city of Mariupol by constructing a large army base, satellite photos released from the Earth observation company Maxar appear to show.

Well that's just asking for a few well placed missiles to hit it

and they have wrote "for the people of Mariupol" on the roof after reportedly slaughtering 25000 of them. The sick fuckers!

Have a look at Bakhmut mate.

Slava Ukraini.

What really brings it home, are the shell marks away from the bombed buidings, barley a couple of metres between them anywhere. The only vegetation left appears to be grass that hasn't been bombed, almost nothing on the trees.

I know it's over a long time, possibly 8 years here, I'm not sure, but rain would wash the burn marks from the grass fairly quickly, so most of it must be fairly recent.

What really brings it home, are the shell marks away from the bombed buidings, barley a couple of metres between them anywhere. The only vegetation left appears to be grass that hasn't been bombed, almost nothing on the trees.

I know it's over a long time, possibly 8 years here, I'm not sure, but rain would wash the burn marks from the grass fairly quickly, so most of it must be fairly recent.
Its been hammered with incendiary munitions....as well as being hammered for years on end,as you said.

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.