Russian invasion of Ukraine

Someone mentioned ATACMS about a week ago.
I said I think the US might be waiting to see if Iran supply Russia with cruise missiles,then maybe supply Ukraine with ATACMS.
What's good for the goose is good for the gander,and all that.
Maybe that's the hold up with the other HIMARS Systems?

Slava Ukraini.

One more of putins' levers getting jammed - Get the air defence systems fully in place around Ukraine and then he is relying on the performance of his troops on the battlefield, am sure he's sleeping with one eye open at the moment

Someone mentioned ATACMS about a week ago.
I said I think the US might be waiting to see if Iran supply Russia with cruise missiles,then maybe supply Ukraine with ATACMS.
What's good for the goose is good for the gander,and all that.
Maybe that's the hold up with the other HIMARS Systems?

Slava Ukraini.

Its a pipe dream but would like to see the US donate 5/6k Tomahawks. even if they are locked out of hitting GPS within Russian borders.

Its a pipe dream but would like to see the US donate 5/6k Tomahawks. even if they are locked out of hitting GPS within Russian borders.
Summat has to give mate.
I'll be amazed if the West sit back and let Russia be supplied by Iran with long range missiles.
Especially after all that's been delivered to Ukraine so far.
I don't know the answer,I really don't.

Slava Ukraini.

One more of putins' levers getting jammed - Get the air defence systems fully in place around Ukraine and then he is relying on the performance of his troops on the battlefield, am sure he's sleeping with one eye open at the moment

Gas imports from the US to the UK kick in in January. With an extension in volume agreed next Summer. So Gas prices should start to fall.

The US doesn’t have any capability to launch land based cruise missiles, hasn’t since 1991…until about a day ago - a brand new tomahawk land based launcher is about to enter trials. The new system is capable of launching a salvo of 16 tomahawks with an effective range of around 2,000 km.

Unlikely but maybe an option this time next year if the Russians haven’t been entirely fucked off by then.

The US doesn’t have any capability to launch land based cruise missiles, hasn’t since 1991…until about a day ago - a brand new tomahawk land based launcher is about to enter trials. The new system is capable of launching a salvo of 16 tomahawks with an effective range of around 2,000 km.

Unlikely but maybe an option this time next year if the Russians haven’t been entirely fucked off by then.

Interesting thanks for the info. You would think it wouldn't be that hard to sort based on the fact they can be fired from Ships so hopefully will have a quick turn around.
however with most if not all US military tech its going to be very well engineered so may take longer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.